PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DEPOSIT AMOUNTS AND PAYMENT DEADLINES
Early Bird Deposit: $250 CDN/USD deposit must be received to reserve a space by October 31.
Standard Deposit: $350 CDN/USD deposit must be received to reserve a space between January 1 and May 1. No reservation is confirmed until the deposit is received by Tamwood
Late Deposit : $500 CDN/USD deposit must be received to reserve a space between May 1 and June 1. No reservation is confirmed until the deposit is received by Tamwood
Final Payment: Full payment is due on or before June 1. On June 1, Tamwood will cancel any reservation it has accepted (and release the space for other clients), if the total balance owing for the reservation has not been received in full by Tamwood by that date. Any new reservations made after June 1 will be accepted and confirmed by Tamwood only on receipt by Tamwood of payment of the full invoiced amount for the booking and any other related bookings.
- Tamwood reserves the right to cancel, without notice, all bookings and arrangements if the Student fails to pay the required fees for a booking pursuant to the Schedule of Payments set out herein.
- Tamwood regrets that under no circumstances will a student be allowed to commence and/or attend any course wherepayment remains outstanding or not cleared.
TAMWOOD INTERNATIONAL CAMPS REFUND POLICY
- Tamwood International Camps (Junior) Programs – Refund of Program Fee
- If the student’s application for an entry visa to Canada is denied by Immigration Canada, Tamwood will refund the program fee less a $150 CDN/$150 USD administration fee. (The student must provide letter of rejection for visa from Canadian Embassy to get refund).
- If the student withdraws 20 weeks or more before the program start date, Tamwood will refund the program fee less $150 CDN/$150 USD as a cancelation fee.
- If the student withdraws before June 1 in the program year, but less than 20 weeks before the program start date, Tamwood will refund the program fee less the received deposit as a cancelation fee.
- If the student withdraws after June 1 of the program year, or if the student withdraws or is dismissed from the program after start date, no refund will be given.
- Payment of Refunds Owing to The students – Refunds owing to the student shall be paid to the student’s booking agency, within thirty (30) days of Tamwood receiving written notification of withdrawal. All bank fees associated with payment of a refund are the responsibility of the student.
- Written Notice required – To be considered for a refund, the student must submit a written and signed notice to Tamwood International Camps of withdrawl from the program. Verbal notices will not be considered.
- Program Changes – Once an application has been accepted by Tamwood, any changes requested by the student to the start date, end date, program type or accommodation options will be made only if the change is requested before the student’s arrival in Canada and before any services have been rendered by Tamwood to the student. Changes will be made only if space is available, and all changes made will be subject to the Tamwood published Program Change Fee.
*All changes must comply with Canadian Immigration Laws.