Tamwood now accepts all international payments via Flywire
Tamwood has partnered with Flywire to offer a secure and streamlined payment process from your home country. With Flywire, you can pay online from any country and any bank, typically in your home currency.
WHY USE FLYWIRE?
- Flywire allows you to pay from any country and any bank, offering excellent foreign exchange rates and no hidden fees, Best Price Guaranteed!
- Offers payment methods that range from bank wire transfer, credit cards, e-payments and more for most countries and territories
- Track the progress of your payment online and receive email and text alerts each step of the way.
- Flywire offers multilingual customer support via phone, chat and email any time, any day for questions or assistance with your payment
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT ONLINE
- Refer to the invoice you received from Tamwood by email. You will see the Flywire link for the Tamwood program you have registered for.
Tamwood International College (CAD)
If you are attending Tamwood International College, and were invoiced in Canadian dollars, please proceed to https://www.flywire.com/pay/tamwood
If you are attending Tamwood Careers, please proceed to https://www.flywire.com/pay/tamwoodcareer
Tamwood International College (USD)
If you are attending Tamwood Careers, and were invoiced in US dollars, please proceed to https://www.flywire.com/pay/tamwoodusd
- Click on the link—you will be redirected to Flywire payment website. Enter your payment amount due from your invoice and select your country of origin.
- Select a payment option. Options can include (domestic) wire transfer, credit cards, or other local payment options depending on the country selected
- Fill out the Flywire form. Enter the required information for Tamwood.
- Make payment to Flywire as instructed. Flywire will process and send your payment to Tamwood with your information.
- Track your payment via email/text. You will also be notified of when Tamwood receives your payment.
We accept following forms of payment:
Money Order, Electronic transfer (add $15 processing fee to each transfer), Local Visa & Mastercard (5% processing fee will be added). Sorry, personal cheques and cash not accepted
*Full payment must be received 4 weeks before Start Date